Sunday, October 5, 2008

Introduction

I love food.

I always have. I love to eat, cook, prepare, grocery shop, and dine. I love to talk about food and try new recipes. I am a college student studying Nutritional Science and married to the most beautiful girl, Katie, who studies Dietetics. Not only is she incredibly smart, she is extremely gifted in the culinary world.

As I talk with fellow students about food, I have made a sort of realization: I eat incredibly well for a college student. My days of top ramen and mac and cheese are behind me, I suppose.

I hope to share my love of food discovery and consumption with anyone who stumbles across this blog. I would love to receive your comments, suggestions and shared recipes as much as you would like to give.

-Keith

1 comment:

Brook said...

I'm totally for this blog! I'm all about food (as you've discovered by my stolen apples) and love hearing what other people find. I post gluten free recipes on my blog occasionally and if I have an exceptionally good one I'll let you know. Keep posting!

-Brook Mann