Sunday, November 16, 2008

Katie's Birthday

Today was Katie's birthday. We celebrated the best way we know how...in the kitchen. The ultimate outcome was a fun dessert party with some good friends. I am learning that as long as I am around Katie, unless I become a Food Network star, no one will ever believe I am responsible for anything delicious coming out of the kitchen. Oh well.


Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

Dessert Tower

Giant Cupcake (Lemon Poppyseed)

Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies

Mini Brownie Raspberry Torts

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Keith,
It was great to meet you tonight. Thanks for having us over for desserts. (I'm Jenny, my husband Randy was there with me if you remember.)
I'm loving the food blog... your own production as well as restaurant reviews! Keep up the work. ;-)

P.S. I've heard lots of good things about you from Katie.
p.p.s. I'm the girl who saw you in Katie's car when you secretly took it to get her a surprise (little mermaid DVD) and almost busted you last year. LOL. Sorry!

Julie Mack said...

I believe you are skilled in the kitchen. I can be a witness. The food all looks amazing! Wish I could've been there.

Sandy said...

Where are the recipes you promised to post?

Katie & Keith Bond said...

I know...I really need to add some recipes. Scout's honor...they will be up here soon.